Why have I started having premature greying of hair ? How can I cure this ?

i am having premature greying of hair which ayurvedic doctors attribute to my sinus problem...when my sinus flares up, my black hair getting grey paces up fast....dermatologist suggested me 1 tab antoxid and 1 tab xtranglo and folica hair tincture but as soon as i applied folica...i got red rashes on my forehead and my hands got rashes and had burning sensation....i washed my hair as soon as possible....will this allergic reaction with folica leads further greying or falling of my hair or will not effect my hair...pls guide and do suggest some good medicine for stopping my hairs from further greying......i m 25 years old...
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011