Why have I not got periods after having unprotected sex with my husband ?

Hi, This is Shilpa and i had unprotected sex with my husband and i missed my menstrual cycle for about 2 weeks. I have tested with the Pregnancy Testing aid available from medical shops and the result was negative....But my Menstrual period has yet to come This is Shilpa and i had unprotected sex with my husband about 3 weeks back and i missed my menstrual cycle for about 2 weeks. I have tested with the Pregnancy Testing aid available from medical shops and the result was negative....But my Menstrual period has yet to come.....Please give me suggestions on what to do now.....Because we dont want to have children now.....
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011