Why have I not got my withdrawal bleeding even after taking birth control pill ?

hello, I am on my pill free week and I have still not taken a period. I am definately not pregnant . I have been on birth control (microgynon 30) since June and this is only my second pill free break as advised by my doctor. Last month (my first break) my period arrived on day 3, yet this month I have not had a withdrawal bleed. I often experience breakthrough bleeding on my medication. Should I be worried, or ask for my medication to be altered?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011