Why have I not got my periods inspite of having symptoms like swollen breast and lower abdominal pain ?

hi doc i usually have some signs when my menstral period approaches like swollen breast nipples red in flames and lower abdominal pains.i have just seen these signs but by menses have not come for two days from the expected day.could it be im pregnant im 19
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare magic. wait for another 5 days and if you still do not get your period then get a blood test for pregnancy serum betahcg. periods can sometimes be delayed by upto 7 days without any apparent cause. just relax.