Why have I not got my periods from 2 months ?

hi!i m 38 yrs.old. i m not having a monthly period for almost 2 months but i am not pregnant .my last period was march 21.pls.tell me what to do/
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Hi Zara, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your Height and weight? Do you feel you have gained weight recently? You seem to have a Hormonal Imbalance. You may want to to get yourself examined by a Gynecologist to rule out the exact cause as it could happen in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) or Hypothyroidism. If either of it is confirmed, you will require medications. If you have gained weight, you will have to exercise regularly and go for regular brisk walks for 30 to 40 minutes daily. Avoid high calorie foods, eat healthy nutritious balanced diet like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Take your Medications regularly and go for regular follow up.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.