Why have I not got my periods even after taking unwanted 72 ?

i had sex 6 march in after noon and i take unwanted 72 after 4 hour this time my last period day and my periods start 2 to 6 evry month bt this time not start my period . how much time dealy period after take unwanted 72. i had sex 6 march in after noon and i take unwanted 72 after 4 hour this time my last period day and my periods start 2 to 6 evry month bt this time not start my period . how much time dealy period after take unwanted 72.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011