Why have I not got my period after having unprotected sex ?

hi i m 19 years old girl actually the problem is i m not getting my dates i and my boyfriend had made love he discharge his sperm on my neck and i washed it with towl 2 times and then i clean my private area with that wet towl and now i m worried becoz i m not getting my dates and i did it on my due date plzzz help me i m really tensed that will i get pregnent plzzz help me
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The extreme worry you are having may be the cause of your delayed periods. Still the best way to confirm is to do a home pregnancy test using kits available in the market. Only use an early morning first sample of urine for the test.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
i did that on 16th but it is negative now wot to now i did on my due date which on 1st march so plzz help me i m really in a big tension