Why have I not got hair on my face and cheeks ?

Aamir, Hi Docotor My Age is 18 years old and i want to know about hair in my facial or cheeks I have many friends that in this age their facial hair are grow and my hair are not grow(grow but they are very little like negligible hair) plzzzz tell me That i faced problem ? or what can i do for this plzz help Me? Plzzz Reply Awaiting for Your Reply Thnx in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Hi Aamir ,

welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum.

Facial hair appearance and growth varies among individuals and it depends on the level of androgen hormones.

These kinds of variations happens, where some your friends have more facial hair than it doesn't signify any abnormality.