Why have I missed my periods followed by cramps in my lower back and abdomen with brown and clear mucous like discharge ?

i have been taking deporovera for 15 years off and on mostly on my husband and i are wanting to have another baby so i did not get my last shot which would have been december 2010 i have had no period since then but now i have terrible cramping in my back and my lower abdomen . I also have a brownish jelly like substance discharge aswell as the clear mucous like discharge what does this mean?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hi,thanks for query.This is suggestive some infection.Brown dischage means presence of blood.There has to some infection higher up which is leading to this.please see a gynecologist and get your self examined.You need examination and treatment for this.You should also look for why after 3 months you are not having your periods.Unless your periods are regular obviously you can not become pregnant.
wishing you good health.