Why have I missed my periods and why is there dark circle around my breast ?

im 16 Years old. about three weeks ago we had intercourse where the condom failed us, about three days later i took the first planb pill and the nxt day i took the secong one. i was suppose to start my period the day i took plan b , however it came five days late and it lasted two days and ways very heavy ( unusal for me) , lately ive been feelin like i have to throw up, but have yet to, ive been having cramping and i have a dark circle around me breast . im not sure if i should worry or deal with t because its possible that it can be sides effects from plan b. any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011