Why have I missed my periods after having sex ?

last month i have period on 4th march then 13th march i did sex. this month till now i do not get period. what to do?and i had primolut n tablet on 9th and 10th of this month(per day i take 6tablet)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Have you confirmed pregnancy?? If not then do confirm pregnancy by doing urine pregnancy test. You should not take tablets without doctor s supervision. If pregnancy is ruled out then you can take these tablets 5 mg twice a day for 5 days. Within 5-7 days of stopping these tablets you ll get your periods. It would be ideal if you consult your doctor. Take care.