Why have I lost interest in having sex with my wife alone ?

Hi, Actually I’m not sure if I can explain you what exactly happened to me, By the way I try to let you know here and if you feel you can help me I’ll come to meet you, This is around 2 years I got married and exactly after few month of marriage I left me interest to having sex with my wife and step by step I completely lost my interest, Even if I want try to have it the big problem is erection which is not possible now, The thing which is question to me , I have interest to having sex with everybody else except my wife and I don’t know what happened to me, I had visited 2 or 3 psychologist so fare but no feedback, I would appreciate if please help me more what way I have to follow, Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Hello.Welcome.There could be two reasons for it.1st you are probably fulfilling your sexual needs somewhere else resulting in no interest and no urge to do with your wife.2nd. You treat sex with your wife as a sleeping pill.If you give time for foreplay you can enjoy with your wife also.Good luck.