Why have I been bleeding continuously since the day I started taking Microgynon pills ?

I m 20 years old, and started to take the pill (Microgynon) 19 days ago on the first day of my period. I have had stomach cramps (which I usually get anyway) for the duration of this time, and have been bleeding also for the last 19 days (although after 7 days more like light, brown discharge) . Is this something I should be worrying about? Also, if I now finish the packet in 2 days and have a 7 day break from the pill, will I just continue with another period or should I take the next packet without a break? thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011