Why have I been belching a lot? Why do I have heartburns? Is it acid reflux?

i have been belching a lot at night for months, sometimes worse than s worse with greasy foods but happens sometimes when I eat healthy as well. occasionally I start gagging but instead of throwing up a burp comes out but it s extremely uncomfortable and makes me feel like throwing up just because it s a terrible feeling. do I have H pylori? or something else? I don t have any heartburn feeling so I don t think it s acid reflux but I ve never taken medication for that so I can t be sure.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012