Why has urine smell changed? Why do I feel uncomfortable?

Hello, so yesterday I noticed a change in how my urine smells. I cant decribe it but its just a weird unpleasant,smell. I thought it was maybe the toliet paper or the bathroom, but I realized it was my urine. Then last night when I would pee as soon as I was almost dont I would have a weird feeling uncomfortable sensation. Not a burning feel, but something way more unconfortable. I dont know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
The smell of urine is depend upon many factors like content of urine,Food taken & time of it to released etc.
If the smell is associated with some other symptoms like color or burning sensation then it has more significance.
You just drink lot of water if it remains then go for urine test.