Why has the serum creatinine and blood urea levels increased after kidney transplantation ?

sir i wants to know who is the best doctor of nephrology , who have so many of experience of transplantation with other related questions from appolo hospital madurai, for consult my question is my yanger brother mr anup mishra whose kidney was transplanted before 1 and half year past,but till now his serum creattnine level doesnot come below 3.2 and blod urea level is 32 after his post transplantation,this month it has gone to 3.4 and urea level goes up to please tell me the exact problems for which my brother will recover from the dieasese.and please tell the excellent doctor of appllo madurai .today he had gone for kidney biopsy in appllo bhubaneswar,
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011