Why has period become irregular despite protected sex? What does pink discharge mean?

Hello, I have a questions... Me and my bf always use protection.. But Last month my period was lighter than normal, but this month it hasn t came at all... It always comes after the 9th and before the 14. But I m having this light pink discharge that reall on my shows when I wipe. Any only Sumtimes this has been goin on for a few days now. Could I b pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Welcome to HCM.
It is not good to have unprotected sex which creates many problem after the meeting.It is strongly advised that you consult with the gyn. specialist immediately and have proper pregnancy test.
report after the consultation at