Why has my tolerance of caffeine dropped? Why can't I consume coffee or energy drink?

hi my name is Dina im 19 im from Norway, i got a question, i drinked energy drink quite some time ago, like u can say 1-2 weekends i drinked up to 4 liter of it, im an healthy person, normal weight and so. but i really wonder why my tolerance of coffeine dropped super alot, and now i cant drink even coffee nor energy drink without getting coffeine overdose. 1 energy drink = 485ml Name: Burn , coffeine ammount 32mg/100ml
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012