Why has my skin darkened? Is it due to use of salt water, travelling in sun?

HI, I am nisha and I am 22 yrs of age.. I have become so dark recently.. and I don’t know why.. The thins that might lead to darkness according to me are : 1. Traveling in vehicle for 30kms only on Monday and Saturday in hot sun and pollution. 2. The water I use to bathe and wash face is a mix of salt water and well water. 3. Daily travel to office in hot sun. 4. 24x7 seated in air conditioned facility. So I think any one would have caused the effect. But I do take the necessary precautions such as washing face regularly, using sunscreens and moisturizer . So pls do help me with this darkening of the face color and suggest some remedies..
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012