Why has my period started to delay? Lack of sleep? What can help me?

hi....... i was working right now 12 hours night duty for 1 year already ever since i dont have any delayed in my menstrual period. but when my boss ask me to work 18 hours i do a lots of adjustments only for 1 week i work after that i quit because i cannot take it anymore the luck of sleep until now going to 2 months my period still didnt come so what can i do what medicine im going to take further more i fell my self i always fell sleepy.........i do pregnancy test for 5 times it comes out negative also......please help me thanks... jesica
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012

You have not mentioned your age.I will advise you to get your some of the tests done like Thyroid profile,Insulin(F,PP),Blood Sugar(F,PP).This could be because of your improper lifestyle which in turn is making your hormones imbalance.