Why has my menstrual cycle changed after I had a still born child ?

Hello I m a 31 years old lady just had a still born baby on the 9th of march my cycle is not the same as before sometime 25days or 27 but this time I had my period on the 9th of july and has not have it yet this time I m really worry. Please can you help me and I m fasting at the momemt
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
hello,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
did you maintained your sexual relationship with your partner in previous month?
if yes, then you can go for a pregnancy test after some days
since your cycle varies you can wait another 2 to 3 days
if still your period is missing then you can go for the pregnancy test
as soon as you get the confirmation of pregnancy consult your gynecologist
since you had a still born baby you have to take this pregnancy carefully
get evaluated by your doctor carefully and follow her advice
take care