Why has my husband lost interest in sex and how can he get his sex-drive back ?

hello doctor , i got married on 3rd march 2009 and have a normal sex life for 3 months. but now my husbend is hesitent to have a relationship with me he find that is is wrong and dont want to have sex and now it is time that we should have a baby as i m 1981 born and he is 1982 born. please suggest me what should i do.....
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Dear Priti,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Sex may boring if you do the same position, same time and same place. Try different positions, places. If you eat same food everyday, won't you get bored.
Wear attractive dresses.

The other problem your husband may be having
1. He may be in relation with another person
2. Addiction can lead to decreased desire
3. His orientation may be different
4. Any medicine if he is taking may alter his desire
5. Decreased hormonal level

If your effort does not work out better consult a sexologist for evaluation

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /