Why has my hair become limp and losing its texture along with break offs?

I have had hair issues for the last two years. My hair started by breaking off at the base of my skull . My hair texture began to change from the base of my skull. It worked its way up to the top of my head. My hair thinned and began breaking off. My hair now takes three times as long to blow dry. My hair is very limp. I have a third if the hair I had two years ago. I have been to several dermatologists. I have had blood work done. Everything was normal on the blood work. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012