Why has my dizziness not gone inspite of taking atenolol-chlorthal ?

im taking atenolol-chlorthal 50-20 right now for two weeks but my problem is the dizzyness is still there. It keeps bugging me everyday.Is this normal? Is there a way to get rid of the dizzyness?. I've been diagnosed for hypertension last couple of months due to too much drinking of alcohol and drinking coffee. im taking atenolol-chlorthal 50-20 right now for two weeks but my problem is the dizzyness is still there. It keeps bugging me everyday.Is this normal? Is there a way to get rid of the dizzyness?. I ve been diagnosed for hypertension last couple of months due to too much drinking of alcohol and drinking coffee.
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011