Why has my brother not come in full sense after removal of clots ?

My brother got head injury on 16 may’11. He was operated by doctors Tata main hospital Jamshedpur on 17th they removed 2 clots but he is still not in full sense. He just moving his hands and last three days he opened his eyes but doctors saying he is not in full sense yet. He is getting fever 99-103. Would u please suggest us...what to do...where to go....whom Dr. to consult.... Really worried for him future. Please guide me Rajeev choudhary 09958078480 email:
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011