Why has my bleeding not stopped yet ?

my period didn t come at all last month but it came on the first of this month and it s still on, its been about 13 days now, is this normal? but when i had my period in December it was normal it only stayed on for seven days like it usually does..what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This is not normal. This can be due to hormonal values alteration. Ayurveda helps to regulate it with ashoka arisht to be taken 2 tsf tds. I believe you are not anaemic. If you are then add tab abhrloh 1 bd.
but i'm only 15 years old and what is the name of the infection or illness that i can possibly have?
and Dr. what if i don't want to take the Ayurveda? can i take something else or should i seek medical attention