Why has my bleeding not stopped still after taking Cytotec tablet ?

i just got a baby 6months ago and we had sex with my boyfriend but i took postinor-2 the next day but after two weeks,i found out that i was pregnant so i panicked and went to see a doctor and he gave me cytotec which i swallowed 2tablets at once and inserted 1tablet vaginally.After 4hrs i started bleeding but it has been one week and i am still this dangerous?please help me
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
You can bleed for longer than a week.However,you need to confirm that you have completely aborted with an ultrasound.