Why has genital area strength reduced? Is it due to oral sex? What can help?

i m 25 years old and i recently noticed that the strength in my genital area has decreased drastically. I don t do too much exercise but that s never been a problem for me in the past and in the past i mean like a couple months. I am going thru some emotional stress due to the fact that my wife of 6 years and I are separated along with being unemployed after being in the navy for 4 years. My genital region has always been my best feature but recently for some reason its not there anymore. I used to get erect just by seeing something attractive but now i only get erect with sex and oral sex mainly. It scares me very much but I try not to let it get to me but it does. Please please please help
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012