Why has Pregabalin and Clonazepam been prescribed when I do not have sleep disturbance or seizures?

HELLO SIR I am worried about my mother. my mother is living in India. she has hypertension around 200 and doctor prescribed her PANTOCON D Tab. Pantoprazole Sodium Sesquihydrate Eq. To Pantoprazole 20mg, Domperidone B.P.10 mg ERITEL-CH-AT TELMISARTAN CHLORTHILIDONE ORLIT 120 Orlistat,120 mg R 2 5 rosuvastatin NEUROKEM-M pregabalin EZEEPAMPLUS10 Clonazepam-0.25 mg Escitalopram-5 mg Basically I am Pharmacist in Canada and as I know that my mother doesn t have any sleep disturbance problems or any depression or seizure problem. why doctor has prescribed her PREGABALIN, CLONAZEPAM OR ESCITALOPRAM. it is unnecessary.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012