Why don't I lose weight even after working out for half an hour daily and eating very less junk food ?

i m 23 n i weigh 80. i have gained 15 kg all of a sudden after i discontinued my Gym. now again i have started workout from 2 months but my weight remains constant.i used to be 64 before 9 to 10 months.i workout for 1 and a half hour daily.but my weight has not reduced at all.i very rarely have junk food.. few months back i had severe sinusitis but now i feel it has reduced.. i am not able to understand what is going wrong as i m very much dedicated to my workout regime. it really feels frustrating when u workout so hard but u see no result.. kindly help me out as i have no idea of what to do.. hoping to get your reply soon.. i m 23 n i weigh 80. i have gained 15 kg all of a sudden after i discontinued my Gym for 9 months and now again i have started workout from 2 months but my weight remains constant.i used to be 64 before 9 to 10 months and now i m 80.i workout for 1 and a half hour daily.but my weight has not reduced at all.i very rarely have junk food.. few months back i had severe sinusitis but now i feel it has reduced . i am not able to understand what is going wrong as i m very much dedicated to my workout regime. it really feels frustrating when u workout so hard but u see no result.. kindly help me out as i have no idea of what to do.. hoping to get your reply soon..
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011