Why don't I get orgasm after performing sex due to which I feel incomplete ?

hi i made love with my boyfriend a couple of times but i didnt orgasm , i cheated and had sex with another guy just to check who is with the problem but i still didnt orgasm so i feel incomplete after sex and am starting to dislike it but my bf doesnt understand cos he doesnt know i always fake orgasm,. what can i do to to orgasm please HELP.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Hello mam, the nature has made systems in a way that males always end up in orgasm and females may or may not. So there is nothing abnormal in this. You will slowly start feeling it as you will start getting comfortable with it. Try seductive props and use good music and fragrances. Ask your partner for longer foreplay. Take care and all the best.