Why don't I get menses without intake of hormonal pills and will it cause difficulty in child bearing ?

Hi I stopped my menses at age 25. before that menses were normal. I cosulted doctors. each one gave me Primolute-N and proguliton(white and brown tablets ). some times for three months or more then break. but after the use of these harmones i never had menses without them.what to do now. im not using these harmones anymore. If married can i bear children? What are the prescribed tests amd appropriate medicine?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Dear jabeen tallat
You have not mentioned about any investigations conducted and to reach at proper diagnosis at least ultra sound need be performed. Are you anaemic also, what about state of mind are you always tense, ceasation of periods at such a tender age need be investigated to rule out pathology. To induce periods you can opt for herbal medicines insead of hormones. Amongst herbs seeds of carrot are used to induce periods. Amongst medicines for symptomatic relief Nasht Pushpantak ras or Rajha pravartini Vati can be taken. Permanent cure calls for proper diagnosis.