Why doesn't my weight reduce post regular exercising ?

i mover weight . my age is 24 years wt is 75 .ido exercise regularly but wt nt going down
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Swetastar
Thx for Using Health Care Magic

Exercising has its benefits in body shaping & increasing ur metabolic rate
But Not every exercise, Only Cardio Exercises hve there impact in losing fats & therefore lowering ur fat percentage if u r undergoing a body analysis
Also u should undergo a diet & drink plenty of water while exercising, almost from 8 to 12 cups daily
Finally , I would like to advice u not to do ur exercises less than 3 times per week, to ensure the enhancement of ur metabolic rate

Thx in Advance
Dr Peter S
Clinical Nutritionist
Dear Sweta,
You also need to share your height, any other associated medical problem.
Consult a general physician first to check like hypothyroid problem etc.
Than you need to follow diet, exercise, life style corrections.
They certainly help to you.

Dr. Saurabh Soni