Why does the skin cuts while having intercourse and what could be the remedy for irritating fungal infection developed after hair cut ?

i lost black pigment of my penis fore looks whitish pinkish. it does not itch . During sex inter the skin cuts. am type 2 diabetis. what could this be. i had a hair cut sometime 2 yrs ago and i developed fungus . i have applies a number of creams and medicines prescribed by my doctor. this funi goes and comes back. very iritating. it is now 2 years. what can i do. please help doctor
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
thank you for the inquiry.

may be you have an uncontrolled sugar

it is better to see a surgon and do the circumcision(removal of the outer skin of penis) at the earliest