Why does the biopsy report indicate Ulcerative proctocolitis when my only problem is vomiting ?

My biopsy report says I have alcerative proctocolities .but my problem is naessa or vomiting . I can t take much food at a time . my bowel movement is normal .some days i have a bowel of dysentery . mostly my bowel is normal.all other report including upper USG , blood test is normal. Now i am taking mesacol . but I think I have not such a desease . Is the biopsy report is wrong ?plz tell me I am confussed?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012