Why does sperm come out after urination? Numb hands, normal CT scan

why does sperm comes out after urine ?. Also my head is numb for more than 2 years. So i went to a neurologist and consulted him where he saw the CT Scan which is normal. So i was asked to consult a psychiatric. so i am taking a treatment with him. But i feel really weak. I cannot involve in sex with my wife to whom i got married before 2 months. my sex feeling is not at all happening. when i start sex i cannot continue for a long time. Just after some kisses i feel tired. sperm is not coming out during sex. Also i have problem of frequent belching Please help..
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012