Why does not my gf like to have sex on her period ?

Why doesn't my gf like to have sex on her period? I have never pushed it she just said, no sex for alittle bit im on my period and was just wondering y, didnt feel comfortable asking her bc if she doesnt want to thats fine by me didnt want to make it feel like i was pressureing her into doing anything she doesnt want to
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
firstly EWWW. But secondly a woman's vagina hurts allot when on her monthly. its not very nice then to have someone shove something in and out of it. And i guess the thought of a bloody penis kinda puts her off a bit what you think. can you not wait a few days, get her to give you a blow job