Why does my voice change after masturbating ?

Hello, I have a problem with masturbation , whenever I amsturbate my voice immediately changes and go deeper!! It stays for like 2-3 days then it gets back the normal one! It s been like 5 months or something, before if i even masturbated 4 times a day, nothing would happen! What can I do and why is it only me? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi

There is no scientific explanation for the relationship. So in my view its purely coincidental.

So Nothing to worry about.

Dr G Srinivasan
Oncologist Dr. Jawahar Ticku's  Response
Why you need to do masturbation. Stop it. When you feel the urge of it divert your attention. Have psychologists counselling to shun the habit. By not getting involved in this act you will conserve your energy and convert it into " ojus" . You will be a strong iron man and wll have mor masculine powers.