Why does my vagina burn while passing urine after I wash it with soap ?

MY PROBLEM IS MY VAGINA IS BURNING AFTER I WASH WITH SOAP IT WILL BURN THE FIRST COUPLE TIMES I URINATE, I HAVE LEUKOCYTES IN MY URINE MY PH IS 6.5 I CURRENTLY FINISHED A Z PACK, CIPRO AND ROCEPHIN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Your vagina is burning due to dryness only. Just aapply some petroleum jelly or any antiseptic cream for 4-5 days continuously and see the change fro yourself.A-Z is just a multivitamin capsule and is not likely to help in burning at all.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal