Why does my throat allergy end with fever? Eryocin recommended?

To Concern Dr. i have throat allergy where in i fall sick only because of throat allergy once your twice a year. I get rash , soar throat, bowels and unable to handle this pain. i have always throw out the sticky saliva which makes me worst. Can you recommend a strong medicine which i can keep regularly and take in case of the situation? I think I get this due to dust or cold drinks (take very rarely) I usually visit our family Dr. but since is unavailable I have taken Eryocin 250gms please advice if it’s safe to take this drug. A waiting best solution for this as i cant take this allergy anymore
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012