Why does my swollen stomach lead to dizziness, light headedness and nausea when touched?

My stomach is swollen and when I touch it I feel faint, light headed, dizzy, and nauseous. I can t hold food down. I ve been nauseous and vomiting . My stomach is swollen from top to bottom and my pelvic area is swollen. I developed heartburn two weeks ago that progressed to these other stomach problems. The doctor diagnosed me with GERD but I think I might have something else. I ve been feeling fatigued and lightheaded and it is difficult to walk. I also have pressure in my lower back. I have to be careful how I move or I ll start a vomitting fit.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012