Why does my sperms come in urine ?

thanking you sir, but sperms comes out from urine also penis also very small..i feel guilty.... pls answer what can i do sir
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi there Uvaraj,

Another explanation for your seeing semen in your urine is because, while masturbating and just before you ejaculate, you are squeezing your penis and causing yourself to have retrograde ejaculation.

This is not your real problem however. Your real problem is guilt. You say "I feel guilty". This is inappropriate guilt and is part of what's called the DHAT syndrome. Please try and stop feeling guilty about masturbation. Until you can do this you will not start to feel better about yourself. Masturbation is a universal, healthy and normal part of sexual expression.
I wish you well.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Semen never comes in urine,during urination way of semen remain closed so do not worry.
You see in urine like semen may be phosphate salt passing in urine.
ok and bye.