Why does my son feel dizzy with difficulties to breathe and faints ?

One of my boys (12 years old), feels as having no energy (very week); then after about 10 minutes fells dizzy with difficulties to breath . after about 20 minutes he fainted repetitively (2-3 times). after that everything becomes normal but tired. after some hours he becomes very normal like if nothing happened. theses phases repeats after 3-4 days. For the last three months he was cured following bullying at school (kind of trauma) we thought he was at the end oh taking his medicine. For the last two weeks his medicine was reduced to Faverin 25mg/day
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011