Why does my penis turn soft before entering my partner's vagina ?

Hello My name is John , I am 20 year old male , I am not a drinker , I eat healthy some what and i smoke a pack of smokes a day . My problem is i am with this girl now for 5 months and i have trouble getting it up sometimes , Like for example , When we are about to start it will be rock hard and then when i go to put it in. It will turn into a softy , And won t go up , It is like it is scared or something , I don t know what is wrong , I love my girl so much and i am really attracted to her , Some one please help me it is starting to get real frustrating!! Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hi John
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
This could be erectile dysfunction , which can be due to anxiety , stress , SMOKING.I guess one pack a day is way too much smoking and it could be the cause of your problem.
Please stop smoking as early as possible.You should visit your Physician or Andrologist and get examined and get prescribed the drugs specific for ED.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,John,
Thanks for query.
Once it happened with you now you got fear that this time also same thing will happen.
Remove this fear from your unconscious mind and you will be fine.
While doing sex forget every thing and give full attention to sex act.
Go for fore play like fantasy,verbal etc and then go for intercourse,you will get success.
ok and bye.