Why does my partner feel the strings of the coil during sex ?

hi i HAD A COIL FITTED IN OCT 08 I HAVE RECENTLY NOT HAD SEX FOR 8MTHS THE ON THE 1ST TIME WAS FINE BUT THE SECOND TIME I BLEED DURING SEX VERY HEAVY AND THE WAS NOT SURE IF I WAS HAVING A PEROID AS BLEEDING CARRIED ON FOR A FEW DAYS SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN GETTING STOMACH CRAMPS AND ALSO BEFORE DURING SEX MY PARTNER COULD FEEL THE STRINGS OF THE COIL AND NOW HE CANT I CANT GET A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT FOR ANOTHER WEEK COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT MY COIL MAY OF COME OUT OR MOVED UP
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
GET ULTRASONOGRAPHY DONE.
it will locate the site of COIL.
if it is in its place,nothing to worry.
& if it has moved up,consult gynaecologist in emergency.