Why does my mother get unexpected convulsions foolowed by headaches and drowsyness ?

My mother gets these unexpected combulsions( not to strong like an epileptic person)She calls them the trembles because these combulsions male her tremble and makes her hands sorta like twist like as if her muscles were hardening. Sometimes she cant even speak. After the trembles she complains of headaches and drowsyness. For different situations shes been very stressed and i think it could be makig her prone to these combulsions; still i have no idea what is wrong with her. Please answer these question i am desperate....thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011