Why does my husband have pain in the left side of his body and abnormal ekg ?

my husband is 41 about 4 years ago he started having pain in the back of his left knee in the past year it started hurting his butt an lef side of lower back now he has a abnormal ekg and chest pain he has an appointment with a cardio doc but im worryed sick any idea on whatit might be my husband is 41 about 4 years ago the back of his lefy knee started to hurt and swell in the last year not only his left leg but the left side of his butt and lower back has started to cause him alot of pain now he is having chest and left arm pain.he feels very week and 3 days ago he was shooting pool and had to walk out side and sit in car cause he thought he was going to pass out got very dizze and sayes he could only see what was in front of him everythingelse was black then 2 days ago he was a work and stop breething for a few second he has no other heath problems and has a appointment with a cardio doc but im worryed sick do youhave any idea what this could be and he had a abnornal ekg
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011