Why does my heart hurt when I breath ?

when i breath full/ hard my heart starts to hurt why does this happen? is it serous?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
I am not a doctor first of all. But have you been coughing, very hard and violent for some time. I did that and I cracked rip and rip a tear in my diaphragm. So it felt like my heart hurt when I breathed if was just pain of all else I damage, no heart problem. Also, do you have shortness of breath, these pains while you were to be doing no activity like reading or watching TV. Would this occur if you were walking up a flight of stair compared to walking from the living room to the kitchen. Are you tired, have numbness in any limbs for ever a short time on a regular basis. These are some questions to ask. Write down the questions and answer, plus any new medication you may have started taking or anything new you have started doing in you life that correlated with the time this started. Then I would recommend seeing a doctor or you primary physician. It is always good to write it all down ahead of time. Because the doctors need to know all this and this way you will not leave out something that could be important. Hope you are OK.