Why does my heart hurt sometimes ? please help

This only hurts me to me when i get nurves or when i move around fast and stop all the sudden. It all started after i started taking a fat burner (ripped system) it has green tea extracts and alot of other ingrediants. Iam 16 and i stopped taking it
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
You did the right thing by stopping the fat burner; you're probably having effects from it. If you're still having these symptoms after 7- 10 days of stopping the fat burner, see your doctor. Tell him what you were taking (if possible take the actual product), when you started & stopped. Best wishes ;)