Why does my heart beat strong? Have iron and B2 deficiency. Is that it?

I m 26 years old female (height: 168 cm / weight: 70 kg) and I v been suffering from irregular heart beatings since last year. The beats are not fast but i feel strong beat from while to while. the period between the strong beatings can be less than a minute or few hours. this condition last for 2-3 months, then stops for another 2-3 months and then it comes again. I did a cardiogram when I felt the strong beating at the first time and it was normal. as information, 2.5 years ago I was iron and B12 deficient and I,d been taking iron tablets and B12 injection for 1.5 year. what would be the reason of those beatings ans is there a possibility of developing a heart attack . Thanx alot
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012